Artistree in Reno

Click here to visit their blog

Dr. Rooter -- Reno Sparks Plumbing and Drains Experts

Friday, April 3, 2009

BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE

by Lynn Sampson
In case you hadn’t noticed, movie ticket prices are approaching $10. If you are going to spend a small fortune to see a movie, you might as well do it at a place with comfortable seating. I recently watched a movie at a large Cineplex in my hometown. The seating made me believe I was trapped in a Greyhound bus. I could not avoid my knees knocking against the back of the seat in front of me. After two hours of this cramped discomfort, I resolved never to return. My suggestion is that you avoid that as well. I encourage you to go to the Galaxy Theater in Riverbank. Its seating is wide and spacious. A two-and-a-half-hour movie will not tax your comfort and the sound and picture quality are first rate. Why suffer elsewhere? Go to the Galaxy and have it all. Here are my picks for spring 2009: for March, "Race to Witch Mountain" (PG) and "Duplicity" (PG-13); for April, "17 Again" (PG-13); for May, "Star Trek" (PG-13) and "The Hanna Montana Movie" (PG).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Stage

www.ourstage.com
www.ourstage.com